Four days that will change the way you think about business. That’s how Salesforce described Dreamforce leading up to the event. Having concluded our time there, we agree! The Dun & Bradstreet team that supported our annual presence at the event had such a great week meeting current customers, potential customers, and partners at this year’s Dreamforce. We find that the event just keeps getting better year after year. With over 2,700 sessions and workshops – including six that involved Dun & Bradstreet or our customers – it was a long, but energizing, week for sure!
We were especially motivated by the conversations around replacement strategies for Data.com, because the need is increasing. We have a solution. Our pre-integrated solutions benefit your team with automated data quality checks and governance, a view into corporate hierarchies (to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities), easier prospecting, and smarter customer outreach (to help build pipeline faster).
Next week, we’ll have a post with our key Dreamforce takeaways. In the meantime, enjoy the recaps of our sessions and featured solutions.
- Show Data the Love! How to Maximize ROI of Data Quality in Salesforce (Tuesday, November 19) – panel session with data quality experts from Brainshark, Logitech, and Glassdoor
- 3 Best Practices to Drive Successful CRM Transformation (Tuesday, November 19) – featuring Credly, the leader in digital credentials
- Bonus! Read the Credly story in more detail
- How to Leverage Data and Analytics to Prioritize and Engage Your Best Leads (Wednesday, November 20)
- 6 Tips for a Successful Data.com Migration (Thursday, November 21)
- Transforming Sales Success With AI and Data (Thursday, November 21) – featuring anti-malware software vendor Malwarebytes
- Accelerating ABM Success With the Single Source of Market Truth (Thursday, November 21)
As Salesforce says, Dreamforce has grown into so much more than a conference – it’s an experience like no other. We were inspired by the keynotes and sessions, the visionary thinking, and the view into the future of technology. But most importantly, we were inspired by everyone with whom we interacted at the event. Your enthusiasm for our solutions and the value they deliver was gratifying indeed. Rock on, Trailblazer!
Browse all of Dun & Bradstreet’s Sales & Marketing Solutions.