To be the most trusted source of commercial insight so our customers can decide with confidence.
Who We Are
Our solutions provide the knowledge to tackle crucial challenges and opportunities, mitigate risk, streamline operational practices and engage new audiences. With over 225 million records on businesses from around the world, we have more data and insight about businesses than any other information company on the planet.
D&B (NYSE:DNB) is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, enabling companies to Decide with Confidence® for more than 173 years. Today, D&B's global commercial database contains more than 225 million business records. The database is enhanced by D&B's proprietary DUNSRight® Quality Process, which provides our customers with quality business information. This quality information is the foundation of our global solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions.
D&B provides two solution sets that meet a diverse set of customer needs globally. Customers use D&B Risk Management Solutions™ to mitigate credit and supplier risk, increase cash flow and drive increased profitability; and D&B Sales & Marketing Solutions™ to provide data management capabilities that provide effective and cost efficient marketing solutions and to convert prospects into clients by enabling business professionals to research companies, executives and industries.
What Makes Us Different
Only D&B has:
- D-U-N-S® Number - Created in 1962, the Data Universal Numbering System or D-U-N-S® Number is D&B's copyrighted, proprietary means of identifying business entities on a location-specific basis. Assigned and maintained solely by D&B, this unique nine-digit identification number has been assigned to over 225 million businesses worldwide.
- Worldwide Network™— an unparalleled alliance of commercial information providers covering more than 190 countries creating the most comprehensive source of local and global business information.
- DUNSRight®—the most comprehensive and rigorous patented process that transforms business information—yours and ours—into decision-ready insight.
- Global Database—the largest single source of local and global business information and actionable insight.
- Treat all people with respect and dignity; value differences
- Pursue an unrelenting quest for quality; use speed and simplicity to achieve goals
- Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Place the interests of customers first; our success depends on your success
- Commit to teamwork; seek out and use the ideas and skills of all associates
- Reach for the highest standards of performance; show a passion for winning.
- Dun & Bradstreet is proud to announce that Liz Gertz, Leader, Marketing Operations, has been named a FINALIST, Compliance Innovator of the Year for the 2015 Women in Compliance Awards. The awards recognize and celebrate the achievements of female compliance professionals from corporations across the globe.
- The NJBIZ CFO of the Year awards program celebrated New Jersey's financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of New Jersey's economic growth and stability in 2014. Dun & Bradstreet is proud to announce that Richard Veldran, CFO, was named public company winner.
- For the sixth consecutive year, D&B has been named among the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, a leading international business ethics think-tank. As a company with a focus on being “outside-in,” this recognition shows D&B’s customers and partners that we stand out as good corporate citizens and are committed to the highest integrity.