Update on Dun & Bradstreet Scoring and Usage in Compliance with Sanctions on Russia
Dun & Bradstreet continues to closely monitor the impact of the Russia-Ukraine crisis on business activity globally. Following recent UK, U.S., Canadian and EU sanctions on Russia, the EU has banned firms from providing credit rating services and subscription services in relation to credit rating activities to Russian businesses, nationals, and people in Russia. In addition, based on current events, all Ukrainian businesses have been moved to an ‘uncertain operating status,’ which means that the local business environment is making it challenging to provide guidance on companies’ credit worthiness.
In light of these events and in order to comply with global sanctions, Dun & Bradstreet has taken the following actions:
- Effective immediately, the development of any additional insights or scores on entities that are directly impacted by the Russia-Ukraine crisis have been suspended. This includes scoring on:
- All Ukraine businesses, based on limited visibility into their uncertain operating status in the region
- Directly sanctioned entities and entities around the world that are controlled by companies that have been sanctioned by the UK, U.S., Canada or EU for their involvement with the crisis in Ukraine
- On April 15, 2022, Dun & Bradstreet will disable access to credit-related products to users located in Russia – in accordance with applicable regulatory actions.
- On April 15, 2022, Dun & Bradstreet will also request that administrators of accounts using our API solutions should evaluate permissions and access to individual users to ensure compliance with the UK, U.S., Canada and EU sanctions.
Dun & Bradstreet continues to closely monitor the situation and will proactively communicate any further changes to its data and scoring services and solutions to ensure that we continue to comply with global and local regulatory and policy changes. For further assistance, find your local contact https://www.dnb.com/choose-your-country.html.