- Bisnode enacts all current environmental laws, regulations and rules.
- We continuously work to decrease our environmental footprint by incorporating environmental targets into the company's business plan.
- Bisnode is committed to raising environmental awareness among our employees through ongoing training and information.
- We set environmental requirements in any procurement exceeding USD 55 000.
- Bisnode primarily provides digital services with low environmental impact.
- We strive to always offer our clients a digital alternative to paper documents.
Learn more about our work with UN and SDG
Environmental management system
We constantly measure, follow up and develop our environmental work
Our business plan contains environmental targets and activities and clear ownership of these is delegated throughout the management team. Our environmental targets are continuously developed, measured and followed up and presented in our ongoing reporting.
Greenhouse gas emissions vary over time and often depend on changes in the organization, such as the expansion or reduction of operations. It is therefore important to always use relative measurements (key indicators) that take these variations into consideration. These are presented in the chart below:
Data on cars is delivered as kms driven with a certain type of car or litre of fuel used. Data on electricity, heating and cooling is from invoices and from contact with landlord. No renewable fuel was reported. The addition of a certain share renewable fuel by law in some countries (like "kvotplikt" in Sweden) is not taken into account.