Bookly connects your business to Dun & Bradstreet
The Bookly Dashboard Shows Your Business at a Glance – Including Key D&B Credit Scores
Your D&B Credit Profile is one of the primary ways that companies evaluate whether to do business with your company—and on what terms.
A robust business credit profile can make it easier to secure loans as well as to obtain better credit terms, insurance premiums, supplier agreements, equipment leases and other potential partnership opportunities. Now the Bookly dashboard shows two of the key D&B credit scores that other businesses use when evaluating your business. The Bookly – D&B partnership gives Bookly customers a powerful tool set for viewing and monitoring two critical D&B credit scores directly from the Bookly online dashboard. As a result, Bookly customers can get early awareness of changes to these key components of their publicly available D&B business profiles.
Bookly Helps you Boost Creditworthiness and Build your Brand with a Strong D&B Business Profile
Companies rely on your Dun & Bradstreet credit profile to make critical decisions.
Your company’s Dun & Bradstreet credit profile helps determine whether or not a potential vendor or finance partner will
- Sell to your business with favorable financing rates and terms
- Extend credit to your business
- Lease the equipment you need to grow your business
- Originate or extend a line of credit
- Help you carry more inventory at competitive prices
- Consider your business a viable partner
- Prioritize your company over other companies competing in your market space
Now, working in partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, Bookly provides the tools you need to view, understand and monitor two critical D&B scores.