Time is one of the most valuable assets for business owners. And while most know the value of a robust marketing plan, they don’t have the time or resources to set one up. Fortunately, there’s D&B Rev.Up Now, powered by Zeta. D&B Rev.Up Now is an all-in-one advertising service that offers:
- AI-based audience targeting that puts your message in front of customers when they’re more likely to purchase
- Easy setup with the help of a live person
- Marketing without a customer list
Reach Your Best Customers
D&B Rev.Up Now can take the guesswork out of figuring out what audience to target your ads to, thanks to Zeta’s proprietary behavioral data cloud technology. In short, D&B Rev.Up Now can keep track of how people are consuming and sharing content online to determine when and where they might be most likely to buy your products or services.
Billions of behavioral data points are collected and analyzed in real time to create 800+ highly predictive intender audiences. These audiences are refreshed daily to deliver industry-leading outcomes.
2. Live help customizing your audience
- Interests (automotive, education, etc.)
3. Exposure across the web on the sites your audience visits most often
- Ads automatically served where your customers consume information online
- Mobile- and desktop-friendly display
- Target prospects when they’re most engaged
- No formal marketing or technical skills required
4. Reporting to show effectiveness
- Number of times your ads were served
- Number of times your ads were clicked
- When your ads performed best
- Details about your audience
Get started at $1,499 for a 3-month campaign!
More Information About D&B Rev.Up Now
Small businesses often lack the time and resources to invest heavily in digital marketing efforts. Moreover, marketing and technology are changing so rapidly that it’s a challenge to know where to focus your efforts. For $1499, D&B Rev.Up Now serves 300,000 impressions of your digital advertising campaign over a three-month period. Additionally, D&B Rev.Up Now will help you get your ads in front of people who are interested in the type of product or service you provide, helping to ensure that you aren’t wasting marketing dollars on prospects who aren’t interested. Using DB Rev.Up Now, you’ll target potential customers both on mobile apps and desktop internet browsers, using the same technology larger enterprises use for a fraction of the cost.
D&B Rev.Up Now is a managed service solution; you will not have access to a product as part of this purchase. Instead, you will work with Dun & Bradstreet and Zeta Global team members directly to create and launch your digital advertising campaign. Please note that all ad copy and/or existing creative must follow the content standard guidelines.
For almost 200 years, Dun & Bradstreet has helped clients and partners grow and thrive through the power of data, analytics, and data-driven solutions. Our more than 6,000 employees around the world are dedicated to this unique purpose, and we are guided by important values that make us the established leader in business decisioning data and analytical insights. Our data & insights are valuable at all phases of a business lifecycle and whatever the economic environment.
Zeta is a leading omnichannel data-driven cloud platform service provider that provides enterprises with consumer intelligence and marketing automation software. Zeta empowers its customers to target, connect and engage consumers through software that delivers personalized marketing across all addressable channels, including email, social media, web, chat, CTV and video, among others. Zeta’s actionable insights derived from consumer intent enable its customers to acquire, grow and retain consumer relationships more efficiently and effectively than the alternative solutions available in the market.
Rev.Up Now allows you to run click to call campaigns on mobile apps and desktop internet browsers. On mobile apps, the click to call campaign enables prospective customers to easily call you by clicking on the ad. On desktop internet browsers, your phone number will be prominently displayed on the ad, enabling prospects to call you to learn more about your business. If a prospect clicks on your desktop browser ad, they will be taken to your website.
When you submit your campaign details, you will be asked to provide a website URL and a phone number where you can be contacted. Depending on where the customer is viewing your ad (mobile or desktop), the ad copy may include your phone number.
- Mobile App Ads: When a prospective customer sees your ad in a mobile app and clicks on it, their phone app will open with your phone number prepopulated. The prospect will then need to click the call button to contact you.
- Desktop Internet Browser Ads: When a prospect views your ad on desktop, your phone number will always be displayed. The prospect can either call you at the number listed, or click on the ad, which will take them to your website.
You will be able to select one or more of Zeta Global’s proprietary intender audiences to target when you select your campaign details following your purchase. Intender audiences are people who are likely to be highly interested in your good or service. Prospects can fall into multiple intender audiences, so you will be able to select multiple intender audiences to target if you wish. Details of the different intender audiences are in the appendix.
To create these audience segments, we take the following steps:
- Define keywords related to the segment at different confidence levels
- Score website content (on the page level) against the defined keywords using Natural Language Processing (technology that analyzes the text on a page to determine its context).
- Scores range from 0-1 based on how related the content is to the audience. The higher the score, the more related the content is.
- We then score the individual consumer on a scale of 0-1 based on the recency, frequency and type of content they are consuming
- An individual score of 0.7+ we classify as having intent while a score below 0.7 we classify as having interest
Need Help Deciding?
Call (866) 990-5845
To speak with a small business solutions expert
Need to request updates to the business information in your Dun & Bradstreet credit file? You can view and request updates to your company’s information for free with D-U-N-S® Manager.
In many cases, the cost of these products may be tax deductible for purposes of Federal and/or State income tax. Check with your tax advisors.