$7/day (billed at $210/month)*
More Information About D&B Rev.Up Now
Small businesses often lack the time and resources to invest heavily in digital marketing efforts. Moreover, marketing and technology are changing so rapidly that it’s a challenge to know where to focus your efforts. For $1499, D&B Rev.Up Now serves 300,000 impressions of your digital advertising campaign over a three-month period. Additionally, D&B Rev.Up Now will help you get your ads in front of people who are interested in the type of product or service you provide, helping to ensure that you aren’t wasting marketing dollars on prospects who aren’t interested. Using DB Rev.Up Now, you’ll target potential customers both on mobile apps and desktop internet browsers, using the same technology larger enterprises use for a fraction of the cost.
D&B Rev.Up Now is a managed service solution; you will not have access to a product as part of this purchase. Instead, you will work with Dun & Bradstreet and Zeta Global team members directly to create and launch your digital advertising campaign. Please note that all ad copy and/or existing creative must follow the content standard guidelines.
For $210 per month, D&B Rev.Up Now Basic serves your digital advertising campaign to the people who are interested in the type of product or service you provide, helping to ensure that you aren’t wasting marketing dollars on prospects who aren’t interested. Using D&B Rev.Up Now Basic, you’ll target potential customers both on mobile apps and desktop internet browsers, using the same technology larger enterprises use for a fraction of the cost.
For almost 200 years, Dun & Bradstreet has helped clients and partners grow and thrive through the power of data, analytics, and data-driven solutions. Our more than 6,000 employees around the world are dedicated to this unique purpose, and we are guided by important values that make us the established leader in business decisioning data and analytical insights. Our data & insights are valuable at all phases of a business lifecycle and whatever the economic environment.
Zeta is a leading omnichannel data-driven cloud platform service provider that provides enterprises with consumer intelligence and marketing automation software. Zeta empowers its customers to target, connect and engage consumers through software that delivers personalized marketing across all addressable channels, including email, social media, web, chat, CTV and video, among others. Zeta’s actionable insights derived from consumer intent enable its customers to acquire, grow and retain consumer relationships more efficiently and effectively than the alternative solutions available in the market.
Rev.Up Now allows you to run click to call campaigns on mobile apps and desktop internet browsers. On mobile apps, the click to call campaign enables prospective customers to easily call you by clicking on the ad. On desktop internet browsers, your phone number will be prominently displayed on the ad, enabling prospects to call you to learn more about your business. If a prospect clicks on your desktop browser ad, they will be taken to your website.
Rev.Up Now Basic allows you to run click campaigns only.
You will be able to select one or more of Zeta Global’s proprietary intender audiences to target when you select your campaign details following your purchase. Intender audiences are people who are likely to be highly interested in your good or service. Prospects can fall into multiple intender audiences, so you will be able to select multiple intender audiences to target if you wish. Details of the different intender audiences are in the appendix.
To create these audience segments, we take the following steps:
- Define keywords related to the segment at different confidence levels
- Score website content (on the page level) against the defined keywords using Natural Language Processing (technology that analyzes the text on a page to determine its context).
- Scores range from 0-1 based on how related the content is to the audience. The higher the score, the more related the content is.
- We then score the individual consumer on a scale of 0-1 based on the recency, frequency and type of content they are consuming
- An individual score of 0.7+ we classify as having intent while a score below 0.7 we classify as having interest
* This product will automatically renew each month at the list price in effect at the time of renewal, which may be higher than today’s price. If you do not want the product to automatically renew you can avoid further charges by calling 1-855-438-0317 or going to my.dnb.com/login and selecting Cancel Renewal from the Profile dropdown prior to the end of the then-current term to cancel your subscription renewal.
Need to request updates to the business information in your Dun & Bradstreet credit file? You can view and request updates to your company’s information for free with D-U-N-S® Manager.
The cost of these products may be tax deductible for purposes of Federal and/or State income tax. Check with your tax advisors.