Integration of Dun & Bradstreet data in the Adobe platform gives marketers the genuine insight they need to drive customer engagement
For the first time, Dun & Bradstreet and Adobe are teaming up in a strategic partnership to address important challenges digital marketers face today.
Adobe is the recognized industry leader in Marketing Automation Software (MAS) with Adobe Marketing Cloud. Dun & Bradstreet offers a number of ways for technology leaders to natively integrate commercial business data streams directly into partner applications, workflows and platforms. The marriage of these two world-class assets – Adobe’s robust digital marketing platform and Dun & Bradstreet’s unparalleled data – is where genuine insight resides to benefit our customers.
Collaborating together, our companies can directly address the realities for B2B marketing professionals. These include:
- The B2B Imperative: Fast-forward five years from today. The B2B digital market will be twice the size of B2C. This is an opportunity that starts with a T – as in a trillion dollars.
- The Continued Rise of Programmatic: Advertising bought programmatically will exceed $10 billion this year. That’s up 137%. Clearly, the market has spoken. There are simply too many efficiencies and ways to optimize to ignore programmatic’s enormous growth potential.
- High-Quality, Deterministic Data: A programmatic approach to digital marketing succeeds if deterministic data is used instead of probabilistic models that give marketers ‘most likely’ outcomes.
For Dun & Bradstreet, the Adobe partnership is our second opportunity to go to market with a new offering, Dun & Bradstreet Audience Solutions. Last month, we announced that Oracle would begin selling Dun & Bradstreet’s commercial business data through its BlueKai Audience Data Marketplace to help B2B digital marketers dramatically improve their targeting with relevant D&B data.
The Starting Point
One of our primary objectives is to provide B2B digital marketers with data and true insights to help them connect with net-new, high-value prospects. Adobe is a fantastic partner for us in this endeavor, and we look forward to enabling Adobe Marketing Cloud users with the right data to help them discover, engage and verify professional audiences online.
As part of our new partnership, Dun & Bradstreet delivers more than 260 proprietary B2B-specific audience data segments to digital marketers accessing the Audience Marketplace feature via Adobe’s data management platform solution, Adobe Audience Manager. Adobe Audience Manager’s Audience Marketplace feature, now in beta, enables advertisers and publishers to buy and sell anonymous third-party data to expand audience segments.
Using these new data feeds, digital marketing professionals can better gauge their prospecting efforts and real customer engagement, with enhanced capabilities for:
- Audience modeling via account-based marketing
- Custom segments using Dun & Bradstreet’s propensity intelligence
- Addressability with more than 700 targetable attributes
- Scale with more than 160 million unique, addressable cookies
We hope to expand our strategic relationship with Adobe through continued collaboration. Together, we can jointly solve B2B marketing pain points directly within the applications and workflows our mutual customers already employ, such as the other powerful solutions across Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Both companies truly understand customer journeys in evaluating marketing spend, and there are countless ways businesses can utilize the world’s best commercial data – on the world’s best marketing automation platform – to help drive more informed and precise B2B decision-making.
Read the Dun & Bradstreet press release to learn more.