Navigating the B2B buying journey, the data to inform how to engage, and the systems to access critical customer and prospect insights were the focus of our recent webinar with partner Lotame.
B2B programmatic and data experts Anudit Vikram, SVP Advanced Marketing Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet and Star Bogenschutz, Data Operations Manager at Lotame tackled the topic of digital advertising in the B2B space – one on the minds of many marketers.
Here are highlights from the discussion:
- The B2B buyer’s journey is complex – It’s not like B2C. B2B marketers can’t expect to talk to just one person, nor expect one person to be the buyer.
- Address multiple personas with different engagement preferences.
- Data is the bridge to better engagement – It provides the insights to make campaigns more effective and ROI measurement more meaningful.
- Utilize existing tools (CRM, DMP, etc.) to make this happen.
- A persistent identifier stiches customer data together – An account identifier provides a holistic view of customer engagement.
- Use it to facilitate multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline, where buyers are active.
Brought to you by Dun & Bradstreet and Lotame - Dive deep into the conversion with Anudit and Star and hear how you can take a data-focused approach to your B2B digital advertising campaigns.
Lotame has partnered with Dun & Bradstreet to provide Lotame customers with our digital audience taxonomy comprised of 280+ standard deterministic data segments, representing companies and contacts across 265M+ businesses.