Boost Collaboration So Cases Are Easier to Close
Today’s investigators often face limited resources, multiple demands, and competing priorities. Communications can be challenging due to different policies and tools, complicating intra-agency and interagency collaboration. Together, these conditions may cause delays in closing cases.
That’s why Dun & Bradstreet created D&B Investigate®, a purpose-built platform to help analysts, auditors, and agents collaborate, so you can more easily and quickly share business due diligence. And now you can view D&B Investigate in action, during a special solution overview from Dun & Bradstreet’s Government Solutions team. Features you’ll see include:
- Business search and list building via the comprehensive Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud
- Business detail views with firmographic, SIC codes, and more
- Briefcases to help you securely hold and share company intel
- Linkage analysis to evaluate connections between firms and stakeholders
- Portal administration to easily manage user access and activity
Watch this recording for an up-close look at D&B Investigate and an interactive Q&A with the government and product experts who brought it to life!
Dun & Bradstreet Senior Product Director, Government Solutions
Dun & Bradstreet Chief Technology Officer, Government Solutions