Global Trade 2020: Achieving the Vision of Interconnected Customs
Rapidly evolving information and communication technologies are creating a more connected international trade environment that, in turn, is changing how customs agencies carry out their mission responsibilities.
Achieving greater connectivity, while also maintaining the highest levels of security, will require the adoption of a common set of standards and formats. Advanced predictive analytics and the effective harnessing of the big data output from a more automated global trade ecosystem will also facilitate safer and more secure international trade.
Read this white paper as we explore:
- Rapidly evolving international trade policy and the proliferation of single windows
- The advent of trusted trader programs and mutual recognition benefits
- More advanced and consistent risk assessment technologies
- The next frontier for global trade automation: M2M and IOT
- The importance of a global unique entity identifier