Ricoh Americas Relies on Dun & Bradstreet Solutions to Connect the Enterprise to Growth
Ricoh is a global information and technology provider of information mobility for today’s changing workforce. With a strong legacy of introducing new technologies into the workplace and a deep expertise in managing and accessing information, Ricoh is changing the way people work today with innovative products and dynamic solutions that harness the power of today’s worker in a new world of work.
Charged with the responsibility for balancing their risk exposure to maintain a healthy cash flow, Ricoh turned to Dun & Bradstreet to:
- Enable sales to close deals faster with the right customers
- Use data and analytics to drive profitable growth
- Limit risk exposure and contribute to sales growth opportunities
- Create a global, unified view of customer relationships
Ricoh relies on a suite of Dun & Bradstreet solutions to conduct credit reviews, examine portfolio risk ratings, and evaluate bad debt. In particular, they use DNBi for risk management with Account Manager, Portfolio Risk Manager and Supplier Risk Manager, DNBi modules and D&B Business Credit Reports. To help in optimizing marketing opportunities, they are using D&B Direct, D&B Data Integration Toolkit and Custom Analytics.
“Our marketing department uses Dun & Bradstreet to load customer info into Salesforce.com; we have also used D&B Direct to ensure that we have all customer party information for our customer master.”
The Results & ROI:
Thanks to its partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, Ricoh centralized insight for decision-making, enhanced visibility into opportunities and risks, and gained a clean view of data across its business, achieving the following results:
- Increasing quote-to-cash cycle by up to 5%
- Decreasing bad debt by as much as 25%
- Driving business growth up to 10%
- Creating operational efficiency by more than 25%