Fundz data helps customers to find and connect with companies that have received venture capital funding by amount, industry, date or location. Data is collected from the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and other public sources. Using the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number, Fundz data is integrated with Dun & Bradstreet's executive contacts and phone number for easier look up.
- Marketing Agencies/PR, Outsourcing Companies, Staffing or Solopreneurs
- Often times, companies like these are targeting quickly growing, recently funded companies. Fundz real-time updates of recently funded companies paired with easy search and export can help support those needs.
- SDRs/BDRs/Sales Teams at companies that target quickly growing startups
- In sales, connecting with opportunities ahead of your competition helps you win the deal. What better group to go after then ones that just raised money when your competition hasn't even yet read about it yet? That's what Fundz delivers - real-time updates of new funding as it happens.
- Incubators or VCs
- Any organization that is actively targeting startups ideally wants to work with the cream of the crop. That means ones that others have invested in. Associates at incubators and smaller VC firms have signed up for Fundz Pro because it provides all of the companies that have received funding as filed with the SEC, and lets them segment this data and create custom exports of that data.
- Data Researchers
- Researchers can use Fundz' startup database to help predict trends
The information provided on this partner listing is provided by Fundz and is not authenticated or reviewed by Dun & Bradstreet. Dun & Bradstreet makes no representations or warranties with respect to such information which is provided as-is.