Dun & Bradstreet Provides Supplier Data and Analytics Reports and Solutions – Find Out if Your Supply Chain is Impacted
Dun & Bradstreet offers a suite of supplier intelligence and third-party risk management capabilities which help clients mitigate risk and accelerate and inform quality decision-making with up-to-date information by leveraging the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud. The world’s largest set of data and insights on commercial entities around the globe includes proprietary financial and risk scores such as the Supplier Stability Indicator (SSI), Supplier Evaluation Risk (SER) rating, and Supply Chain Risk Index (SCRI).
Our data and tools can assist you with the decisions you make to protect your business on an ongoing basis. Dun & Bradstreet assists clients in evaluating and authenticating suppliers and helps them understand suppliers’ corporate linkages to gain transparency into risk at the division level. We deliver our innovative, data-inspired solutions in the format that suits your needs:
- D&B Supplier Risk Manager™ (SRM), an online interactive portal
- Integration of data into your organization’s systems through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
If your organization chooses to add new suppliers to help manage supply chain risk, Dun & Bradstreet can assist in identifying alternative vendors, as well as making the supplier onboarding process safer and more efficient, accelerating due diligence, reducing costs, and managing compliance, operational, and reputational risk.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact businesses and their supply chains globally, Dun & Bradstreet has added to its existing offerings by creating complimentary and premium reports to help businesses in mitigating supplier risk.
D&B Supply Chain Health Scan
This complimentary report includes the number of a client’s suppliers that:
- Are located in impacted cities
- Have risk due to their suppliers being in impacted cities
- Have high D&B Supplier Evaluation Risk scores, business continuity risk, and compliance risk
D&B Supply Chain Analytics for Coronavirus
This premium report provides:
- A list of a client’s Tier 1 suppliers (including company name, address, and Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number) in impacted cities
- The percentage of Tier 2 suppliers located in impacted cities, listed for each of a client’s Tier 1 suppliers
- For each of these Tier 1 suppliers, the corresponding headquarters and global headquarters, and their respective company name, address, and Dun & Bradstreet
D&B Supply Chain Analytics
This dashboard and report provide clients with greater insight into their supply chain and recommendations on ways to minimize supply chain risk. The report shares:
- Deeper supply chain insights, with three tiers of suppliers and their risk profiles
- A more granular view of risk metrics, capturing current compliance and business continuity risks, including future likelihood of business failure
- A D&B Supply Chain Risk Index for direct suppliers that quantifies the risk to clients' individual supply chains
- Geographic risk components
- Dashboard for clients to understand the risk exposure specifically within their supply chain
Act quickly to protect your business from potential implications of the coronavirus with a comprehensive view of your supply chain from Dun & Bradstreet. Identify the “at risk” suppliers in impacted cities to help proactively reduce risk to your company’s deliverables and solidify strong relationships with your customers and partners.