A smooth transition—plus get three extra months*
As the sole commercial data provider powering Data.com, Dun & Bradstreet continues to partner with Salesforce to offer powerful replacements for Clean and Prospector. Our solutions ensure a smooth transition while taking the guesswork out of completing, enriching, and maintaining information in your database.
- Maintains 80+ essential fields of advanced data
- Provides automated enrichment for more data completeness and more accuracy
- Uses Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number to provide corporate linkages for cross-sell & upsell
- Reduces manual data entry, while increasing sales productivity
D&B Hoovers replaces Data.com Prospector
- Integrates with Salesforce to help sellers build pipeline faster
- Delivers powerful prospecting tools and real-time alerts
- Offers business intel in the context of your account and lead info
- Provides analysis and insights on target companies, contacts, and more
Together, D&B Optimizer and D&B Hoovers ensure the data powering your Salesforce environment is more clean, complete, and actionable. With powerful data enrichment and governance solutions, you can automatically refresh your data to help identify the right prospects, have more informed conversations, and close deals faster.
Get three extra months at no additional cost!*
Now you can run both Data.com and Dun & Bradstreet solutions in parallel during your transition without worrying about any downtime for your team.
Not only has D&B Optimizer cleaned and enriched our account records, it’s helped us manage duplicates and establish account hierarchies.
*Offer is applicable to D&B Hoovers for Salesforce or D&B Optimizer for Salesforce solutions only. Offer does not apply to the products without the Salesforce integration and cannot be combined with other offers. Contract Year begins on the Effective Date and will renew annually for a 12-month term following the 15-month initial solution term at the then current solution price unless otherwise renewed or canceled in accordance with the terms of your agreement.