Win car service, dinner, and spending money — all on us!
The Marketo Marketing Nation Summit in San Francisco is going to be an amazing week. We want to help you take it to the next level. Dun & Bradstreet and Lattice Engines want you to feel like the party headliner, Flo Rida, so we're rolling out the red carpet.
Here's a snapshot of what your week could look like. One winner will receive:
- Car service to and from the airport ( up to $200 value)
- Dinner for two at Dirty Habit ($150 Value)
- $100 Spending money
*See contest rules below for more information.
During the event, visit Dun & Bradstreet and Lattice Engines booth to learn how you can leverage data and analytics to improve your marketing and sales initiatives and close more business faster.
Fearless marketers don't pass on an opportunity to be a total boss! Simply fill out the form to the right to enter to win. You'll make Flo Rida jealous.
*One entry per person. Only open to US residents. No cash value and prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and must be used during the designated event.
Marketo VIP Experience Raffle Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter. Entrants must be US residents, 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
- The Raffle is only open to registrants of the Marketo Nation Summit 2018 in San Francisco (the “Event”). The Raffle period will begin on March 29th, 2018 at 12pm CT and end on April 25, 2018 at 10AM CT. To enter, you must go to the Dun & Bradstreet Marketo Nation Summit 2018 Landing page at www.dnb.com/marketing/media/marketo-vip-experience-contest.html (the “URL”) during the Raffle period and register to attend the Event. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
- Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Employees of Dun & Bradstreet or the Event and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- The random Raffle will be held on April 25, 2018 at approximately 10AM CT. Eligible entries for the drawing will include all Event registrants through 10AM CT on April 25, 2018.
- Entrants do not need to be present at the time of the Raffle to win.
- The winner will be announced at approximately 10AM CT via the Dun & Bradstreet Twitter account on April 25, 2018. The winner will additionally receive an email notification at the email address they registered for the Event with that includes instructions on how to receive the prize.
- Information submitted can be used by Dun & Bradstreet for promotional reasons at its sole discretion.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable prior to the winner taking ownership. No substitution of prize for other goods and services is permitted, except Dun & Bradstreet reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of approximately equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All expenses not specified above, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. The prize is awarded as-is with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied by Dun & Bradstreet.
- For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- By entering the contest, the winner agrees to release Dun & Bradstreet, its employees, partners, and agents including advertising and promotional sponsors from any and all liability with respect to the prize and acknowledge that Dun & Bradstreet has neither made nor in any manner is responsible or liable for representations or guarantees relative to the acceptance, possession, shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of the prize awarded in this Raffle.
- One (1) VIP Experience that includes: car service to and from the airport (approximate cash value of $200.00), dinner for 2 at Dirty Habit restaurant (approximate cash value of $150.00), and a One Hundred Dollar gift card (approximate cash value of $100.00) will be awarded. By accepting and using the prize, the winner additionally agrees to Dun & Bradstreet’s terms and conditions located at http://www.dandb.com/terms-service/ .
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, likeness, biography, and prize won for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation, except where prohibited or restricted by law.
- By participating in the Raffle, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and accepts these rules as final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle.
- Dun & Bradstreet is not liable for any lost, late, or incomplete entries whether due to technical error or otherwise.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Raffle or any prize awarded shall be resolved in the courts located in New Jersey, USA and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.