Free Platform for Government
Request access today to start using the COVID-19 Business Impact Research Platform to 1) Rapidly vet and validate specific businesses; and, 2) Prioritize COVID-19 response and funding in specific geographic zones.
Data and analytics help you understand and forecast the impacts of re-opening and recovery activities.
- COVID-19 case and death data
- Economic recovery analytics to help determine the state of Consumer Demand and Business Operations
- Visual timeline plotting new insights in relation to re-opening milestones (e.g. stimulus payments, stay at home orders)
*Sample data: Georgia as of September 3, 2020.
Video Demo: See the Platform in Action
Rapidly vet and validate specific businesses
Comprehensive Business Reports--Dun & Bradstreet's most extensive and feature-rich reports--can be pulled for any business of interest at no charge. These reports support the rapid assessment of a specific business’s viability, credibility, and health with a broad set of data and analytics, including:
- Basic firmographics (year started, sales, address, etc.)
- Predictive analytics (financial stress score, commercial credit score, D&B Viability Rating, etc.)
- Family tree (domestic and global divisions, branches, and subsidiaries, etc.)
- Suits, liens, and judgments
Prioritize response at the state and local level
The complimentary platform offers the following state and county specific macro-level information to support the prioritization of response efforts at the state and local levels:
- Total number of employers, and the number of small employers
- Total number of employees
- Number of employers and employees by industry
If you have questions please contact us.