The study helps companies with business partners in China Mainland to assess the risks and effects on their business and supply chains. It includes data, insights, and recommendations for risk assessment of cuts in supply chains due to the devastating outbreak of the corona virus. Dun & Bradstreet economists and analysts are behind the report.
Business Impact of the Coronavirus report analyzes:
- The number of active businesses, including branches or subsidiaries of foreign companies and corporate headquarters, in the impacted Chinese region
- The number of companies and Fortune 1000 companies globally that have one or more Tier 1 or Tier 2 suppliers in the impacted Chinese region
- The percentage of affected industries within the impacted Chinese region
- The economic effect of the coronavirus outbreak as compared to the effect of both the SARS and Zika virus outbreaks on global and local markets
- Two different scenarios around containment and the predictive impact for both