Dun & Bradstreet hosted a live session in Stockholm with opinion makers and experts debating the topic "Striking the right balance between privacy and anti-money laundering".
- Is a loss of privacy a price society will have to pay in order to develop the tools needed to fight money laundering?
- Can new technology be used to identify culprits and for safeguarding the privacy of the public?
Recorded Live Stream
Participants in the Panel Debate were:
- Sabinije von Gaffke – Moderator
- Gunnar Hökmark – Swedish politician and long time MEP
- Mathias Leijon – Co-Head of Nordea Corporates and Institutions
- Magnus Sjögren – Dun & Bradstreet Legal
- Ulrik Åshuvud – Chairman of Transparency International Sweden
- Per Ödling – professor at Lund University, broadband communications
The event was hosted in cooperation with the Croatian embassy in Stockholm at the end of February 2020, and is connected to Croatia's presidency of the Council of the EU.
Read more at https://eu2020.hr/