Bank Data (PSD2) authorization
- Subject is presented with a web page and logs in with bank credentials. As a result, customer receives authorization code in a callback.
- Customer uses authorization code to create a PSD2 token stored internally by D&B (Bisnode).
- customer must be granted access to psd2 scope
- customer must have app_id parameter assigned
- customer’s app_id must have at least one redirect_uri whitelisted (scheme, domain and port are validated)
- customer must have a ruleset that is configured to use bank data
If you are not sure that all the above is done and ready for you, please ask your D&B (Bisnode) representative.
Obtaining authorization code
To obtain the authorization code, the subject must be presented with a data provider web page where they select their bank and log in. Documentation on how to do this can be found here.
Using authorization code to create PSD2 token
|Authorization||See section 5, token must contain psd2 scope|
Note: All parameter names are case sensitive
|subjectId||National Identification number of person to make decision on.||SE: YYYYMMDD-NNNK
NO: DDMMYYXXXXXDK: DDMMYY-XXXXFI: DDMMYYXXXXX
|rulesetKey||Key of the ruleset (using bank data) to use when generating a decision. The id will be distributed by Bisnode as part of the onboarding process.||String||Yes|
|authorizationCode||Code obtained in the previous step.||String||Yes|
A response with HTTP status 200 confirms that the PSD2 token was successfuly created. This token will be used to fetch bank data when creating a decision for supplied subjectId and rulesetKey will be requested.