Data Disclosure Request for Company Data
Bisnode Switzerland Group is committed to privacy. As one of the world's leading Data Disclosure Request for Company Data providers of digital business information, we provide our customers with high-quality risk information for credit decisions. Bisnode aims to maintain data it stores, through a process of regular reviews, updates and corrections as efficiently as possible.
We store creditworthiness data on companies and private persons based on our authorisation to store data in accordance with the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the Swiss Debt Collection and Bankruptcy Act (SDCBA). The data processed and stored by us are not publicly accessible and are transmitted to our customers for the purpose of processing legal transactions. We ensure that company and personal data can only be transmitted, if the applicant confirms a "legitimate interest". We do not transfer this data to third parties.
We would be pleased to provide you with information about the data we currently have stored about you and/or your company. For data protection reasons, company information is only handed over to authorised signatories who are entered in the Swiss Commercial Register. It is mandatory to provide a copy of your identity document (i.e. passport or identity card). Please note that, according to our general terms and conditions and data protection guidelines, the information and data (company and personal) is intended exclusively for you and may not be passed on or sold to third parties.
The information you have requested will be sent within 30 days of receipt of your request.
We require the following information to process your request:
- Full registered company name
- Current company address (+ where applicable any previous addresses or names for faster matching)
- Full first & last name of the applicant
- Copy of applicants identity document (the information requested will only be provided upon presentation of a copy of the identity document of a person authorised to sign and entered in the Swiss Commercial Register)
- Any current debt enforcement information (optional)
- online form (see below)
- e-mail to email@example.com
- mail/post to Bisnode D&B Switzerland Ltd., attn. Customer Service Department, P.O. Box, Grossmattstrasse 9, 8902 Urdorf.
- telephone: not possible
If you have any questions, please contact us on +41 44 735 64 64.
We will gladly answer your general questions. Please note that for data protection reasons we are not allowed to give detailed information about the data content by telephone.
Important: It is not possible to pick up the requested information/data on companies and private persons from Bisnode’s premises.