The Fossil Group is a globally active company and pursues the design, marketing and distribution of fashion accessories. It has its Head Office in Richardson (Texas, USA) and is traded on the NASDAQ. The Fossil Group is active in three business segments: In addition to the Fossil and Skagen brands, it has a multi-brand portfolio, where products for various world-class brands such as Adidas, Armani, Diesel and Karl Lagerfeld are manufactured and distributed under licence. In 2012, the Fossil Group generated a turnover of approximately EUR 2.1 billion in the regions of the Americas, Asia and Europe.
In the EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), the turnover was approximately EUR 700 million. Fossil has its own local distribution organisations in the large European markets, whereas elsewhere it works together with distributors. Fossil generates approximately 85% of its European turnover in the wholesale trade, whilst the remaining 15% come from the sale to end customers.