D&B Business Directory
Tessco Technologies Incorporated
Corporation Parent
Overview
Tessco Technologies Incorporated
TESSCO Technologies distributes communications products from hundreds of industry's top manufacturers. TESSCO sells network systems products (broadband radios, bi-directional amplifiers); base station infrastructure equipment (towers and site hardware, antennas); installation test and maintenance equipment (tools, device repair parts); and mobile devices and accessories. The company also offers training services. TESSCO sells to wireless carriers, ...
Read More
as well as wireless product resellers and installers, manufacturers, retailers, government agencies, and others. While approximately 95% of its sales are in the US, the remaining some 5% are made in almost 100 countries.
Read Less
Sandip Mukerjee   See more contacts
Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronic Goods Merchant Wholesalers Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods Wholesale Trade Telephone and telegraphic equipment Mobile telephone equipment
See All Industries
Communication equipment Electronic parts
See Fewer Industries
11126 McCormick Rd Hunt Valley, MD, 21031-4302 United States See other locations
(410) 229-1000
675
1,368
$373.34 million
-8.72% $189 MAR
1982 1986
NASDAQ:TESS
Stay on top of your Business Credit File
Get full access to view your D&B business credit file now for just $39/month!
View D&B Scores & Ratings
Contacts
Get in Touch with 6 Principals* and 474 Contacts
A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to Tessco Technologies Incorporated contact information.
  • Sandip Mukerjee
    President and Chief Executive Officer
  • JOHN D BELETIC
    Chairman of the Board
  • ARIC M SPITULNIK
    Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
  • CHARLES W KRIETE
    Senior Vice President
D&B Hoovers Logo

Dynamic search and list-building capabilities

Real-time trigger alerts

Comprehensive company profiles

Valuable research and technology reports

Financial Statements
Dun & Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide. Find out more.
Financial data as of March 28, 2021 (12 month period) in USD
Annual Revenue 2021
$373.34 million USD