PENDRAGON PLC

C D Bramall
Loxley House
2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley
NOTTINGHAM, NG15 0DR  United Kingdom
+44-1623725200
Company Type: Public Limited Company Parent

Pendragon is the UK's largest auto dealer. The compay sells about 20 auto brands, including BMW, Ferrari, and Jaguar, at about 250 dealerships in the UK and the US's Southern California coast. Pendragon also is the sole distributor of Cadillac and Corvette in the UK and the largest franchised Harley-Davidson dealer outside of the US. Almost 95% of Pendragon's revenue originates in the UK. Its handful of locations in Southern California bring in the other 5% of the company's revenue. The company has announced a change in strategy and plans to sell off its US assets. 

Try D&B Hoovers Free

Financial Statements

Financial data as of December 31, 2019 (12 month period) in USD

Annual Revenue 2019
$5.28 billion USD
1 USD = 0.7742 GBP

Dun & Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies in over 200 countries. Find out more.

Competitor Profiles

See detailed profiles for insights and prospects on this company's top competitors.

Company Snapshot

Essential information for a successful call

  •  EMPLOYEES (This Site) 9,653
  • ASSETS (MIL USD) 2,584
  •  REVENUE (MIL USD) 5,275.06
  • TICKER SYMBOL PDG
  • Incorporated 1988
  • FISCAL YEAR END DEC

Get in Touch with 130 Contacts and 8 Principals*

A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to PENDRAGON PLC contact information.
  • Martin Shaun Casha
    Director
  • Nicola Karen Flanders
    Director
  • Brian Michael Small
    Director
  • Mark Simon Willis
    Director
See full contact details
Start Your Free Trial

Get full access to D&B Hoovers

With a Hoovers subscription you can get a comprehensive view of PENDRAGON PLC

PENDRAGON PLC*

130
Contacts
Reach the right people with access to detailed contact information.
8
Principals
See who the company's key decision makers are
632
Corporate Relations
Get the big picture on a company's affiliates and who they do business with.
10
Close Industry Peers
See similar companies for insight and prospecting.
*Contacts and Principals counts are estimates and may differ from the actual number of contacts available in D&B Hoovers.