American Greetings Corporation

American Greetings
1 American Blvd
Cleveland, OH, 44145-8151  United States
(216) 252-7300
Company Type: Corporation Subsidiary

American Greetings has been building its sturdy house of cards for more than a century. The company holds the #1 position by volume in the North American greeting card market and #2 by sales behind Hallmark. It produces greeting cards, party goods, and gift wraps under iconic brand names such as American Greetings, Papyrus, Recycled Paper Greetings, and Carlton Cards. The company's AG Interactive subsidiary distributes online greeting cards and other interactive media. The company's products are sold through more than 60,000 card and stationery stores, mass merchants, and other retail outlets worldwide. Clayton, Dubilier & Rice owns 60% stake in family-owned American Greetings. Descendants of the founding family retained the other 40%.

Try D&B Hoovers Free

Financial Statements

Revenue in USD

Annual Revenue 2020
$4.07 billion USD

Dun & Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies in over 200 countries. Find out more.

Competitor Profiles

See detailed profiles for insights and prospects on this company's top competitors.

Company Snapshot

Essential information for a successful call

  •  EMPLOYEES (This Site) 1,700
  •  EMPLOYEES (All Sites) 27,500
  •  REVENUE (MIL USD) 4,074.51
  • Incorporated 1944
  • FISCAL YEAR END APR

Get in Touch with 515 Contacts and 5 Principals*

A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to American Greetings Corporation contact information.
  • Joe Arcuri
    Chief Executive Officer
  • CHAD ANDERSON
    Executive Director
  • AARON SIEGEL
    Vice President
  • GREGORY M STEINBERG
    Chief Financial Officer
See full contact details
Start Your Free Trial

Get full access to D&B Hoovers

With a Hoovers subscription you can get a comprehensive view of American Greetings Corporation

American Greetings Corporation*

515
Contacts
Reach the right people with access to detailed contact information.
5
Principals
See who the company's key decision makers are
115
Corporate Relations
Get the big picture on a company's affiliates and who they do business with.
1
Close Industry Peers
See similar companies for insight and prospecting.
*Contacts and Principals counts are estimates and may differ from the actual number of contacts available in D&B Hoovers.