Need Help with a D&B Product?Get Started
Call our Customer Service Team at
A Fast, Simple and Accurate Resolution Every Time
The D&B Customer Service Team provides one touch support through multiple channels for customers and prospects alike, so that our business partners realize the value of every product and service we share. We provide world-class, value-added service and support to our customers by maintaining over 90% customer satisfaction. Innovation through relationships is the foundation on which our Customer Service Team is built and our emphasis is on providing a fast, simple and accurate resolution every time.
Having a D-U-N-S number allows businesses to have access to their D&B business credit scores, and to do business with the government and large retailers that may require that D-U-N-S number. You can look up and see if your company has a D-U-N-S number by using one of the below.
Getting a D-U-N-S number enables businesses to start the process of building their business credit. The D&B D-U-N-S Number is the most recognized and widely used business identification number in the world. US business owners or registered principals may register for a D-U-N-S number through our free iUpdate service. Canadian business owners can register for a D-U-N-S number on the DNB Express site.
Company Update Introduction Document - Updates and corrections to your Dun & Bradstreet information for a US company must be made and submitted through our free iUpdate site. If your company is located in Canada you can make these changes by calling 1-800- 463-6362.
We don't just provide data. We deliver what you and your teams need to know now to accelerate your organization's growth and maximize its performance. Whether you're making decisions about a customer's creditworthiness, a supply chain partner's reliability or a prospect's value, our products equip you with the right insights to move ahead of your competition.
If you do not have a contract with Dun & Bradstreet, order on our retail sites.
You can easily reset your password by clicking on the Forgot your Password link on the tool that your company uses to pull up information on other companies. If the password reset function does not work call our customer service department at 1-800-234-3867.
How to Introduction Document - Updates and corrections to your Dun & Bradstreet information for a US company must be made and submitted through our free Government iUpdate site. Whether you want to see if you already have a D-U-N-S number, request a new D-U-N-S number to be created for your company or update your information for your current D-U-N-S number, please follow this link below.
D&B Hoovers combines Dun & Bradstreet's best-in-class content with robust capabilities in a user-friendly interface to deliver a sales acceleration platform packed with actionable insights. It enables Sales and Marketing professionals to accelerate sales, enhance their go-to-market activities while driving business growth globally.
The new D&B Hoovers provides:
- Comprehensive Data Intelligence: Access to 265+ million business records from 30,000 sources in 190 countries, updated 5 million times per day together with editorial insights on 40,000+ companies and 1,000 industry segments. PLUS industry-leading contacts on 70+ million professionals.
- Powerful Capabilities: Alerts, triggers, and profiling capabilities that use both structured and unstructured data to provide deep and actionable intelligence on global companies and contacts in a user-friendly format.
Sales Acceleration - which provides sales and marketing professionals with actionable market and company information enhanced by software - is a discipline that delivers refined information to make B2B data more current, connecting it with buying signals, and providing it with relevant context. It's the key to increasing the yield of sales and marketing activities by surfacing information that's current, connected, insightful, customized, accessible, and actionable.
You can find out more about "Sales Acceleration" by downloading the recent Outsell report which discusses how information enhanced by software and technology drives business relationships and sustainable growth.
- Existing Dun & Bradstreet customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call the Dun & Bradstreet/Hoover's hotline at (800) 486-8666.
- Former Avention customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call Customer Support at (800) 433-0287, or email email@example.com.
- Former Hoovers customers: Please contact your Account Manager, or call Customer Support at (800) 486-8666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.