A couple of months ago on this very blog, we offered 5 reasons why programmatic advertising was destined to be the biggest B2B blockbuster of the summer. So, did you take in the show? If you have yet to dive into programmatic, don’t worry. Unlike The Fantastic Four reboot, this one’s not going straight to DVD. Programmatic advertising is here to stay.
A quick reminder why that is: Programmatic brings a wide breadth of data and a whole new scale of reach to B2B marketers. With the ability to leverage that data in real time as well as create and target a variety of customer segments from third-party providers, programmatic advertising offers a more robust and cost-effective way to deliver your messages to the most appropriate audiences across the Web.
But for all the talk about programmatic advertising in the B2C world, there’s still not a whole lot of attention being paid to what we in the B2B world are doing. That’s where you come in.
If you have any hand in your organization's B2B digital advertising strategy, we want to learn what you are doing and how you may or may not be planning to use programmatic in the future. Take our short survey. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete. (Update: Our survey is closed. Click here to view the results!)
Read other posts in the "Programmatic Matters" series:
- Programmatic Matters Part 2: Understanding the Programmatic Ecosystem
- Programmatic Matters Part 3: Data: The Key Ingredient of Programmatic
- Programmatic Matters Part 4: Targeting Audiences Programmatically
- Programmatic Matters Part 5: Programmatic—So Many Ways to Buy
- Programmatic Matters Part 6: B2B Marketers See the Promise of Programmatic (Infographic)