Companies the likes of Pixar, Under Armour, Northrop Grumman, Xerox, Ford, Avis and Toshiba turn to Sophos to help secure networks that connect 100 million people in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses. With a responsibility like that, the last thing they needed to worry about was their marketing efforts crashing. Dun & Bradstreet delivered for Sophos in their efforts to activate data and analytics to execute programs across the buyer’s journey.
The Challenge: Build Customer Relationships
As it turned to Dun & Bradstreet, Sophos was striving to:
- More effectively identify and target prospects
- Improve the accuracy of contact-level customer data
- Improve data quality on current customers/prospects (industry, size, hierarchy, etc)
The Solution: A Suite of Dun & Bradstreet Sales and Marketing Products
- D&B Market Insight marketing analytics and targeting solution
- D&B Direct API solution
- Hoover’s Sales Intelligence Solution
The Results: Revenue Growth
Working with Dun & Bradstreet, Sophos increased content engagement and created tailored sales and marketing experiences, leading to improved performance across multiple tactics and driving significant revenue growth.
- Sophos improved the size of their lead funnel up to 10%
- Sophos improved campaign response rates up to 39%
- Sophos improved sales close rates up to 39%
- Sophos achieved sales growth of between 11% and 25% after working with Dun & Bradstreet