Whitepaper: Predictive vs. Anticipatory
As technology has evolved, so has our ability to process data at an incredible rate, making it possible to perform what has become known as Anticipatory Analytics. While still a relatively new concept, anticipatory analytics is gaining prevalence as a methodology.
If you’re seeking to understand the future needs of your business before they show obvious signs, anticipatory analytics can’t be ignored.
In this document, you’ll learn:
- The advantages of anticipatory analytics
- The key enablers of anticipatory analytics
- How anticipatory can be leveraged for your business
- Why anticipatory can give you first-mover advantage
- When to use anticipatory or predictive analytics, based on your goals