Dun & Bradstreet offers employees and their spouses or domestic partners a reimbursement of up to $400 per calendar year (combined family maximum) towards qualified fitness center memberships, Weight Watchers® meetings, group fitness classes and purchase of new home fitness equipment. You do not need to be enrolled in a Dun & Bradstreet medical plan to participate.
Expenses eligible for reimbursement include:
- Fitness center membership fees (e.g., Equinox, Anytime Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Crunch, YMCA, etc.)
- Group fitness classes with a certified instructor including: aerobics, spinning, yoga, pilates, martial arts, kick-boxing and other aerobic class instruction
- In-person or At Work Weight Watchers program meeting fees (online and at-home programs do not qualify for reimbursement)
- Purchases of new home fitness equipment including treadmills, stationary bicycles, free-weights and more
For a complete list of eligible expenses, or to request reimbursement, log on to the WageWorks site at www.wageworks.com. You will need to register for the site if you have not done so previously.
Expenses submitted must be for you, your spouse or your domestic partner; memberships for children or other dependents are not eligible for reimbursement. You must submit documentation of your expense in the form of a receipt, credit card/bank statement, document on fitness club letterhead or any other official documentation with each claim. The following information should appear on the receipt:
- Employee, spouse or domestic partner’s name
- Name of the service provider
- Description of service
- Paid amount
- Payment date/period
Reimbursements are added in your paycheck and will be taxed as ordinary income. All eligible expenses must be submitted to WageWorks by February 28 of the year following the year in which the expenses were incurred.