Financial Engines Advisors
Dun & Bradstreet is committed to providing you with a comprehensive and competitive 401(k) plan that offers the support you need to make investment decisions and help you meet your financial goals. Since 401(k) accounts represent a significant portion of retirement income for many plan participants, it is important to make investment decisions that help optimize your account. Financial Engines assists plan participants with their Dun & Bradstreet 401(k) investment decisions. You can choose to set up your investment allocation on your own or have Financial Engines do it for you. The choice is yours if you want to use either of the services.
- Online Advice - If you like to do the work yourself then try Online Advice to build a strategy and make it happen on your own. Log on to www.netbenefits.com/dnb and click on the Get Advice link from the Financial Engines section.
- Professional Management - If you do not have the knowledge, time or desire to monitor your 401(k) Investments, then this might be the option for you. Through Financial Engines, you can partner with an expert who will create a personalized plan and put it into action for you. In addition, for as long as you remain in this option, they will continue to monitor your progress and make adjustments as necessary.
Professional Management Cost
Dun & Bradstreet has arranged the program fee below. The program fee is paid from your Dun & Bradstreet 401(k) account, so there is no bill to pay and no reduction in your take-home pay. It’s easy to add to your account and you can cancel anytime without penalty.
|Account Balance||Annual Fee Percentage||Sample Monthly Fee|
|First $100,000||0.60%||$5.00 per $10,000|
|$100,001 - $250,000||0.45%||$3.75 per $10,000|
|Portion above $250,000||0.30%||$2.50 per $10,000|
HelloWallet is an online financial guidance web site.
What is HelloWallet?
HelloWallet is an easy-to-use online resource designed to help you boost your wealth and reach your financial goals.
What can HelloWallet help you do?
- Create a plan for taking control of your financial life
- Manage all of your financial information in one secure place
- Monitor your spending habits and manage your debt safely
- Find more money to increase savings contributions
- Stay on track and provide you with clear, trustworthy guidance customized to your needs
Is HelloWallet secure?
HelloWallet adheres to strict security and privacy standards. Your Social Security number and mailing address are NOT needed to register. The service uses bank-level security and does not share any personally identifiable data with third parties or Dun & Bradstreet. HelloWallet is 100% independent from all financial institutions, including banks, brokerage firms, credit unions, and 401(k) service providers - this means they provide unbiased information so that you get the most out of the service.
Sign up now!
We encourage all employees to sign up for a free HelloWallet account. To learn more and get started today, access HelloWallet at www.hellowallet.com/dnb.
Last updated: August 28, 2013