Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. Each day, we are taking steps to transform our culture into one that activates our people’s very best work. We are exploring what needs to change to accelerate creativity and innovation. We are challenging ourselves to think differently about how we interact. Basically, we are re-writing the rules of our own engagement.
Here are a few examples from the past 12 months:
- New (and unusual!) core values: These motivating values ask us to be data-inspired, relentlessly curious, and inherently generous.
- Dress For Your Day: We evolved our approach to our dress policy. Wear what makes sense for your day. You be the judge of that.
- Performance Reviews: (Oops, we don't have any.) We eliminated traditional performance reviews in favor of a more continuous dialog between team members and their managers.
- Just Enough Process: We've gained efficiencies after implementing 'just enough process' to get a job off the ground. The results are refreshing and liberating.
- Fewer Layers: We flattened the structure of our organization so that our leaders are accessible, approachable and more in tune with our people.
Stay tuned for more shifts afoot towards making our company the best possible place to work in the world!
Our Office Environment
Step inside of one of our offices and you’ll see that we’re modernizing our work spaces to reflect our evolving culture. Literally, we’re knocking down walls, letting in light, and dialing up the color. Our people have more places to huddle and meet, eat and celebrate, or take time to think. It’s bringing life at Dun & Bradstreet to a whole new level.
Our People on Life@D&B
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader Globilisation, DUNSRight Ops
"D&B is a very flexible and fair organisation and I've always felt encouraged to keep a good work life balance. Recent changes to our culture have made a huge difference to employee morale as it has demonstrated that Dun and Bradstreet is committed to improving the culture."
Global Leader, Content Innovation, Office of the CCTO
"What I enjoy the most is doing work that matters for our customers. Whether it's brainstorming new ways of pairing our data with social media content to derive a new credit risk signals, or exploring our involvement in cryptocurrencies, there is no end to the value we can create for our customers."
Marketing Manager, Direct Marketing Team, Emerging Businesses
"The culture on my team encourages strong collaboration. There is a mutual respect for one another as we all feel open to suggest and try new ideas. We also have a sense of comradery and an enthusiastic energy that makes work fun."